Complaint Review: Monique Michelle Mathews

• Reported By: Nicole — Lancaster California USA
Monique Michelle Mathews
2003 8th Street Arcadia, California United States of America

Monique Michelle Mathews Selling sick dogs sells sick dogs Arcadia, California

Last year Oct '08, my husband thought that getting me a puppy for my b-day would be the thing to do.  Apparently he found a breeder in Arcadia from the internet.  He picked up my puppy and brought her home to me SICK!!! The very next day I had him take her back.  I was finally able to pick up my puppy 2 weeks later.  Unfortunately, my puppy got SICK AGAIN!!!! Same thing mind you. 2 weeks later, I picked her up again.  Thing were fine for the next couple of months.  Then, my puppy lost the ability to use her hind leg.  At this point I did my own research on this breeder.  It turns out she is no more a breeder than I am.  She goes by so many different names. Michelle Mathews, Nikki Mathews, Monique Matthews, Monique Uraci, Nikki Lopez, Joanie.  She has different dogs listed everywhere on the internet.  These puppies are puppy mill dogs.  This is a whole family that is into this business of selling these sick dogs.  Monique Matthews and all her AKA's, will RIP YOU OFF!!!! Do your homework.  DO Not buy from her or Pet's Delight.  It's all one big ring and they are all in it together.  She also uses the name of a business that doesn't even exsist to run your credit card or cash your check.  This lady needs to be stopped.  She is in it only for the money, doesn't care about the sick dogs.  Not to mention...Papework.....Well, don't hold your breath, that never comes.  Bottom line is, while we're putting out thousands of dollars in medical bills, she's buying condos in Lake Havasu!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2009 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monique-Michelle-Mathews/Arcadia-California-91006/Monique-Michelle-Mathews-Selling-sick-dogs-sells-sick-dogs-Arcadia-California-500891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monique Michelle Mathews