Complaint Review: Monique Michelle Mathews

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Carol — Norco California
Monique Michelle Mathews
1087 1st Street, Norco, Ca Internet, California USA

Monique Michelle Mathews AKA Going by Samantha now...Mona, Jessica, Joanie, Nikki. Don't get ripped off by this scam artist!!! Internet California

*Consumer Comment: Carol Contact Me

We purchased an English Bulldog from this lady, now going by Samantha.  We found her ad on Puppyfind.com

DON'T GET RIPPED OFF LIKE WE DID!!!!!!

We met her in a parking lot to see and purchase the puppy because she said she was on her way to meet someone half way from San Diego who also wanted a dog.  wE PAID $1200.  She said the dog had papers but hadn't received them yet and would let me know when she got them but it would cost me $200 more.

When confronting her this week she said she had two more puppies to sell before she could register the litter.  Any of you who has dealt with the AKC before knows this is bogus, so it got me to investingatine the situation.

My son called her about a boston terrier add and again met her in a parking lot.  When she left, we followed her, got her Licenses Plate number and found out where she lived.  She told me she lived in Chino, told my son she lived in Corona but in actuality lives at 1087 1st Street, in Norco, CA.  Her name is really Monique Michelle Matthews but has several aliuses.

Our bulldog turns out to not be purebred bulldog.  I don't know what else she is mixed with but she is in our hearts already and has become part of the family.  We have requested our money back from Samantha but she is not returning our calls or emails.

THIS SCAMMER NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monique-Michelle-Mathews/Internet-California-92860/Monique-Michelle-Mathews-AKA-Going-by-Samantha-nowMona-Jessica-Joanie-Nikki-Dont-1064577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monique Michelle Mathews

Carol Contact Me

AUTHOR: Anthony - ()

Hi Carol,

This also happend to me I have filed report and I would like to speak with you about this.

Please email me at anthony.danna81@yahoo.com