efficient

Complaint Review: Monique Michelle Matthews

• Submitted: Sun, December 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By: Lacey01 — Chino Hills California U.S.A.
Monique Michelle Matthews
8th street Arcadia, California United States of America

Monique Michelle Matthews Nikki Matthews, animal abuse Arcadia, California

*Consumer Comment: Is this number current?

*Consumer Comment: I am not 100%.....

*Author of original report: looking for other people that want to file a police report

*Author of original report: On the rebuttal of stolen identity

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: adress and stolen idenity

ANYONE THAT HAS HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS SO CALLED BREEDER PLEASE CONTACT ME THERE IS AN INVESTIGATOR LOOKING INTO THIS ANIMAL ABUSER.  I HAVE ALREADY FOUGHT HER IN COURT AND WON!!! NOW I WANT HER PROSECUTED!!  I ALSO HAD A REPORTER CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS.   PLEASE REPORT HER TO THE ACA.  THATS WHERE SHE SAYS HER DOGS ARE REGISTERED WITH.  WE ALL NEED TO GO TO THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY AND FRAUD DEPARTMENT TO REPORT HER.  THE CITY TO REPORT THIS AT IS ALHAMBRA.  PLEASE LETS GET SOME PEOPLE TOGETHER AND STOP HER!  PLUS THIS IS TAX EVASION USING A FRONT LIKE ELITE BOARD SHOP AND CHARGE PEOPLE TAX LIKE SHE CHARGED ME.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2009 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monique-Michelle-Matthews/Arcadia-California-/Monique-Michelle-Matthews-Nikki-Matthews-animal-abuse-Arcadia-California-538806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monique Michelle Matthews

Is this number current?

AUTHOR: RIPPEDOFFFORYORKIE - (United States of America)

Hi,
I am looking to sue this witch as well as she also sold me a sick puppy. I am an attorney and had an attorney friend with me when the the puppy was purchased from her. Please let me know if your number is current so we may pursue this matter and get this evil puppy mill broker shut down. Thanks.

I am not 100%.....

AUTHOR: Unknown - (United States of America)

Hwever, I believe I too am a victim. What can we do?

looking for other people that want to file a police report

AUTHOR: Lacey01 - (U.S.A.)

I am looking for other people to file a police report against Michelle.  Rip off report has taken my phone number off several times but here it is nine five one, nine zero seven, nine four eight four.  We need to go to the district attorney's office and stop her!!!

On the rebuttal of stolen identity

AUTHOR: Lacey01 - (U.S.A.)

You call yourself Jessca from Covina.  Learn how to spell!!!  I know this is you Michelle or Monique or whoever your alias is at the moment.  On your brief correspondence with me none of your words were spelled correctly!  You are a crook and there are many animals that you and your family have robbed out of living a pain free, happy life.  Also many people you have robbed and lied to, including myself.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

adress and stolen idenity

AUTHOR: jessca - (United States of America)

This is illegal the address and identity has been stolen. This is illegal and must be removed immediately