Complaint Review: Monitronics Alarm Company

• Updated: Wed, October 25, 2006

• Reported By:Manteca California
Monitronics Alarm Company
monitronics.com Internet U.S.A.

Monitronics Alarm Company Made me pay for service I no longer use, overcharge for service California Internet

My husband is being relocated and we have no choice but to move. We will have to rent an apartment for awhile and have sold our house. Monitronics is making use pay over $800, or pay $40 a month for the next 18 months until our contract is over. All for an alarm we will no longer have. In a residence we no longer occupy.

This is absolutely ridiculous. People cannot help it if they are relocated beyond their control. This is a major rip off and a dispicable business practice. Do not EVER use Monitronics alarm services. They are dishonest and con artists.

Kristina
Manteca, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monitronics-Alarm-Company/internet/Monitronics-Alarm-Company-Made-me-pay-for-service-I-no-longer-use-overcharge-for-service-217663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monitronics Alarm Company