- Report: #376605
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Monitronics International
Monitronics International2350 Valley View Lane Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
Monitronics International Slamming by Monitronics .. Alarm.com customer Dallas Texas
*Consumer Comment: Monitoring Stations
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: There is Help Please contact.... :)
*Author of original report: Not so fast MR NOT SO EX
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Okay, now read the details
*UPDATE Employee: Contract probably sold: Platinum Protection a Monitronics Dealer
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am a contracted Alarm.com customer and up to this point, I was pleased with services.
1. I did not choose Monitronics nor contact them for any reason.
2. It is apparent that someone at Alarm.com or Platinum protection gave out information in violation of the Privacy Act.
3. Monitronics is NOT registered/permitted or allowed as a bona fide monitoring service in my city/state..
4. Slamming is a Felony violation.
5. Misuse of credit card information is a Felony Act.
6. Contact by phone violation of Federal NO CALL list number.
michigan city, Indiana
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2008 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monitronics-International/Dallas-Texas/Monitronics-International-Slamming-by-Monitronics-Alarmcom-customer-Dallas-Texas-376605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.