Complaint Review: Monitronics International

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2004

• Reported By:Lathrop California
Monitronics International
12801 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite821 Dallas TX 75234-5879 Nationwide U.S.A.

Monitronics International, Inc rip-off! Dallas Texas

I have the same problem as Howard from Chula Visa California does. I also complained to the Better Business Bureau, those of you who want to file, the address you need is 1600 Pacific Ave Suite 2800 Dallas, Texas 75201 Phone 214-740-0326. I want to have a class action laws suit on this so called alarm company. Also get this when the better business bureau contacted Monitronics on June 03 later that night my phone line would not work. I called my phone company on my cell phone and the repair guy was able to come the soonest 4 days later, (I have a sick child who needs to be able to be reached by a doctor if needed!).

The phone repair guy came out and said there was nothing wrong with my phone line that it was the alarm line that was interfering with the phone line, problem solved when the repair guy cut the phone line. No police came no phone call from Monitronics.When I called Monitronics about this they gave my the run around of course and mailed me a letter for Alarm Permit Application! After 3 years I am getting a Alarm Permit Application when this shoul have been done in the very beginning so I have been overly paying for a service that Ireally wasn't getting! Please lets do a class action on monitronics International

Jennifer
Lathrop, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monitronics-International/nationwide/Monitronics-International-Inc-rip-off-Dallas-Texas-105149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monitronics International