Complaint Review: Monitronics

Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Monitronics Assigned contract woes Aurora, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Monitronics Cares

*Consumer Comment: Not Monitronics fault

I signed up with a different home alarm company to get away from Monitronics, but the company assigned my contract back to Monitronics.  It is a long term contract.  I called Monitronics to try to get out of it, but they wouldn't budge.  This company always takes a hard line.  I don't think it is right that a customer who didn't ask to be a customer of Monitronics and who doesn't want to be a customer of Monitronics should have to be forced to stay with Monitronics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monitronics/Aurora-Colorado-80013/Monitronics-Assigned-contract-woes-Aurora-Colorado-988188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monitronics

Monitronics Cares

AUTHOR: Monitronics Cares - ()

Dear Valued customer,
Thank you for taking the time to notify us about your concerns. I understand your frustration and I want you to know that we are available to help you with your issue. Please call us at your earliest convenience so we can assist you. Please call the Executive Response Team at Monitronics at 888-758-5900 from 8:00am-7:00pm Central Time.
Monitronics Cares

Not Monitronics fault

AUTHOR: Happy Homeowner - ()

I understand your frustration as a homeowner and not wanting monitronics to monitor your system, however you should be upset at the alarm company you signed up with and that sold your contract to monitronics, not monitronics. I have monitronics monitoring my alarm system and they have been providing me outstanding service.