Complaint Review: Monitronics

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: DallasCustomer — Dallas Texas
Monitronics
Dallas, Texas USA

Monitronics Devcon, Pinnacle Worst service, Deceptive practises, Tech service poor Dallas Texas

I was first DECEIVED and given inaccurate information by the door-to-door seller when I signed up with what was Pinnacle Security Systems. They have since changed ownership (at least once) and are now Monitronics. Issue: equipment that continually BREAKS DOWN. Tech service that they make me pay for. Tech service who left CUT wire clipping all over my carpet and my dogs ingested (techs did not clean up after themselves). Panel Battery replacements x2. AC replacements x2. A backlit keypad that SHOWS the four digits that I use for my security code (lights get dimmed over time for the buttons used). CRAPPY Customer Service that WILL NOT waive any fees despite the problem being faulty equipment. Locked into an EXPENSIVE contract (my fault, but I was hood-winked initially). I cannot wait until this contract is over. I would never recommend this company to my worst en enemy-well maybe I would, because if I had a worst enemy, it would cause them four years of GRIEF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monitronics/Dallas-Texas-75220/Monitronics-Devcon-Pinnacle-Worst-service-Deceptive-practises-Tech-service-poor-Dallas-1134359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monitronics