Complaint Review: Monitronics

• Submitted: Tue, November 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:Bolingbrook Illinois
Monitronics
12801N Stemmons Freeway Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Monitronics ripoff, I paid off my contract and sent a letter of cancellation early. I received a new billing just the other day. Dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Monitronics Can Help

Monitronics alarm company - cancelling in writing, per contract terms, difficult - sent letter to wrong address?

I paid off my contract and sent in a letter of cancellation early. This was sent early in 9/20/04 contract was to up in 10/04/ 2004. I received a new billing just the other day.
I already sent in a letter well before my contract was up with my payment.

Andrew
Bolingbrook, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2004 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monitronics/Dallas-Texas-75234-5879/Monitronics-ripoff-I-paid-off-my-contract-and-sent-a-letter-of-cancellation-early-I-rece-118168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monitronics

Monitronics Can Help

AUTHOR: Kimber - (U.S.A.)

Monitronics is a very customer-service oriented company and your satisfaction is important to us. Please contact the Executive Response department @ 800-447-9239 ext 2196 to better assist you.