- Report: #340893
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Monitronics
Monitronics2350 Valley View Lane Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
Monitronics: Fought Back And Contract Was Canceled. Monitronics: Fought back and contract was canceled. Dallas Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I fought back and was rewarded with my contract cancellation. If you want to fight back and have a well documented case you can follow the outline below:
1. Go to the BBB to research the company's address and all its officers.
2. Go to your state's Attorney General's website and research their consumer law regarding a specific complaint (i.e. "Misrepresentation, ect.). IF ENOUGH LETTERS ARE RECEIVED BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE-THEY WILL CONSIDER A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!
3. Pull your contract and read every line and identify the local company that set you up with the system. Go to the BBB and research the address of the local company with all its officers.
4. Type a complaint that follows a template of a case (that is concise and with specific examples). Include cc's to: BBB, Attorney General, Monitronics, and the local company that set you up with them. Also, indicate that you will take your case to small claims court if necessary. (With all the time spent dealing with these dishonest people, going to small claims court is worth it.)
5. Tell them how you want to be compensated.
6. Go to Post Office and have the all the letters registered.
I was willing by principle to go all the way to small claims court, but I cut my losses when they canceled my contract. I did not have to deal with them anymore!!!!
san diego, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2008 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monitronics/Dallas-Texas-75234/Monitronics-Fought-Back-And-Contract-Was-Canceled-Monitronics-Fought-back-and-contract-340893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.