Complaint Review: Monitronics

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2014

• Reported By: jrwilliams — Trenton New Jersey
P O Box 814530 Dallas, Texas USA

Monitronics Monitronics install security that goes off when family is trying to sleep, and falsely states that doosr and windows are protected when only the doors were protected Dallas Texas

Monitronics installed a security system in my home  and on many ocassions when me and my family were asleep this system would go off in the night.  I was going thru some medical problems and had a problem sleeping any way, but in the wee  of the morning this systen would go off for no reason.  When I or either Monitronics caledl no explaination could be  given for the  reason why it was doing so.  The fire alarm would go of if there was no smoke or a small amount of steam or smoke from cooking.  I was bullied when my card was declined not realizing it until when I got the bill but I was at this time not satisified with the service.  Some rep bullied me which angered me even more and I was not in good health as I had explained to the rep.  I wanted to cancell the service and was thinking of moving with a relative and was asked by Monitronics to let someone else take over the service I told Monitronisc I do not like the service and will no reccommend it to consumers.  This company refuses payment by any method other than credit card tried to speak to collections which they had sent my account to but they refused a check or money order payment.  They have now billed me for $3,079.64.  I have explained that have not worked since my illness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2014 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monitronics/Dallas-Texas-75381/Monitronics-Monitronics-install-security-that-goes-off-when-family-is-trying-to-sleep-an-1155390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monitronics