Complaint Review: Monitronics

Monitronics
Nationwide USA

Monitronics Terriable Company, Scam, Ripoff Nationwide Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Monitronics Cares

Monitronics is a terriable company to do business with, their custom service representives needs to be trained. I called to have my service cancled 3 months ago and recieved a bill. I called the company asking them what the bill was for and they said i never faxed my cancelation letter. so they continued to bill. I was transfered and the representived he was very defensive stating that i never called to cancel, and told me i was ripped off by ADT (my new service provider).

After being acused of lying i was transfered to another person and found out that i was never being protected for more than 3 years. She tolad me i had a land line and i told her i cant even remember the last time i has a land line. So i've been paying a bill for a system that was not protecting my home because i didnt have a land line. and futher more they auto renuwed my policy with out my permision. I'm sure that's illegal in the state of Ohio! I was on hold for 19 minutes and on the phone for a total of 39 minutes.

Terriable Terriable company and practices. do not do business with them they do not have a BBB certification because of the many complaints!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monitronics/nationwide/Monitronics-Terriable-Company-Scam-Ripoff-Nationwide-Nationwide-1150179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monitronics

Monitronics Cares

AUTHOR: Monitronics Cares - ()

Hello,

Thank you for providing us your feedback through Ripoff Report. I'm very sorry to hear about you’re dissatisfied with our service and I would like an opportunity to resolve your concerns. I have made several attempts to reach you but have been unsuccessful. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 1-888-758-5900 ext 70247 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time Monday through Friday.

John Kyser