Complaint Review: Monkry Productions

• Submitted: Sun, February 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 10, 2008

• Reported By:manhattan New York
Monkry Productions
160 W Broadway New York, New York U.S.A.

Monkry Productions charged for service by monkry productions who are they? New York New York

just received my phone bill from verizon and noticed it was really high this month. I checked the summary and I have a charge from The Billing Resource. It says pay-per-call services 29.95 and then has a NY Entertainment tax of 1.50 these charges are being billed on behalf of Monkry productions.

It states that on 12/31 at 1:38 in the afternoon someone from my home called 212-550-1919 and stayed on the phone for 2 minutes with this company. No one is home at this time of day and no one would call a number that charges 29.95. I also sent a email to verizon and called and spoke to them and they told me they would check it out. I refuse to pay for something I did NOT use. If they dont remove the charges I say anyone else having the problem we call 7 ON YOUR SIDE and get these charges removed from our bill

manhattan, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2008 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monkry-Productions/New-York-New-York-10013/Monkry-Productions-charged-for-service-by-monkry-productions-who-are-they-New-York-New-Y-307868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monkry Productions