Complaint Review: Monotronics security systems

• Reported By: Frustrated — Waterbury Connecticut
Monotronics security systems
Nationwide USA

Monotronics security systems Liars Waterbury CT

This company flat out lied to me.  I was told I would have the same coverage as my prior security system but they intentionally left off half my lower level windows. I found out 15 months after signing up with them that only 6 of my windows are connected. I have twice that many. Also one if my doors was not connected and they lied about that too.

In addition everytime I called for tech support I spent hours on the phone(2 hours tonight) with usually no resolution of the problem.  Then I'm given a 4 hour window for the tech guy to come out and one time he never showed. Now I want to break what is suppose to be 3 year contract and they say I can't.

In the last 15 months the police have been to my house 4 times due to alarm system problems.  They are charging me a penalty for this.  Can't blame them that's a lot of false alarms due to a faulty system. Whatever you do don't sign up with this companY.  I've never delt with such a deceitful company  and this is home security! 10 thumbs down

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monotronics-security-systems/nationwide/Monotronics-security-systems-Liars-Waterbury-CT-1069840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monotronics security systems