Complaint Review: Monro Muffler

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: MadFordGuy — Depew New York
Monro Muffler
7226 Transit Road Williamsville, New York USA

Monro Muffler Overcharged for shock absorber installation Williamsville New York

My friend is a manager for a napa store and I showed him the invioice for the work I had done on my 1999 f150. I had 4 sensa trac shock absorbers Installed and Monro charged me 655.00. He told me the cost for those shocks were anywhere from 30 to 40 dollars a piece. They charged me 132 for the front each and 135 dollars each for the two rears. He said the total should not have been more than 300 to 400 dollars at the most. The guy was done in an hour. If that is not price gouging I don't know what is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monro-Muffler-/Williamsville-New-York-14221-/Monro-Muffler-Overcharged-for-shock-absorber-installation-Williamsville-New-York-1068266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monro Muffler