stick

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: Monro Muffler / Brake — Hudson New York United States of America
Monro Muffler/ Brake
Fairview Ave. At Graham Hudson, New York United States of America

Monro Muffler/ Brake I took my 2001 Ford Windstar to get an wheel alignment and an oil change on 3/7/2012. I return to pick up my van and they said they Test drove it and the Wheel Cylinder blow out and they wanted me to Hudson, New York

I took my 2001 Ford Windstar to Monro  Muffler/ Brakes in hudson ny on 3/7/2012. For them to do an Wheel Alignment and an Oil change. When i went back to pick up my van they said they test drove it and the wheel Cylinder blow out. and said i had to pay 350$ for them to fix it.  I don't feel i should be the one to pay for it I lefted it in their care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monro-Muffler-Brake/Hudson-New-York-12534/Monro-Muffler-Brake-I-took-my-2001-Ford-Windstar-to-get-an-wheel-alignment-and-an-oil-ch-850859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monro Muffler/ Brake