Complaint Review: Monro Muffler and Brakes

• Updated: Sat, March 13, 2010

• Reported By: King-B — pittsburgh Pennsylvania USA
Monro Muffler and Brakes
4844 McKnight Road Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Monro Muffler and Brakes Stole my belonging out of my vehicle. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

WHEN I DROPPED OFF MY VEHICLE TO GET REPAIRED, I HAD A GPS AND A IPOD IN THE GLOVE DEPT. WHEN I RETURNED TO PICK UP THE VEHICLE I NOTICE BOTH ITEMS WERE MISSING.

I CALLED MONRO TO ASK IF THEY SEEN MY BELONGINGS AND THE MANAGER OF MONRO YELLED AND SAID WHY THE HELL WOULD HIS WORKERS STEAL ANY STUPID SH*T LIKE THAT AND IF I DON'T LIKE THE WAY THEY DO BUSINESS NEXT TIME TAKE MY CAR ELSEWHERE. BEFORE I EVEN GOT A WORD IN HE HUNG UP.    (WHAT A JERK HUH!)

MONRO MUFFLER & BRAKES IS A RIP-OFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2010 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monro-Muffler-and-Brakes/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15237/Monro-Muffler-and-Brakes-Stole-my-belonging-out-of-my-vehicle-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-580480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monro Muffler and Brakes