Complaint Review: Monro Muffler

• Reported By: JenF — Akron Ohio United States of America
Monro Muffler
1680 West Market Street Akron, Oh 44302 Akron, Ohio United States of America

Monro Muffler *Tried* to rip me off! Akron, Ohio

Went to Monro Muffler on West Market Street in Akron. Was helped by a manager, John. He was not the usual person that I dealt with in the past, and I have been going there for 9 years. Anyway, he was totally rude to the person in front of me, then told me to fix my catalytic converter it would cost $1300.00!!!!!! He also informed me that I would need a new muffler, which I knew I didn't need. I just got one a few months ago. Needless to say, I spoke with someone at another shop, got it in and done for $220.00!!!! DO not go there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2011 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monro-Muffler/Akron-Ohio-44302/Monro-Muffler-Tried-to-rip-me-off-Akron-Ohio-678231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monro Muffler