- Report: #728621
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Monroe Brake and Muffler service
Monroe Brake and Muffler service2963 Main Street Glastonbury, Connecticut United States of America
Monroe Brake and Muffler service This guy tells me that my rear brakes have problem with the callipers. That is complete non sense. My rear brakes uses brake shoes that do not require callipers. I had a complete rear brakes done at 5 Glastonbury, Connecticut
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON BRAKE PADS/SHOES!
Your safety depends on brakes that work properly. Regular inspections and maintenance are essential for all brake system components, including the brake pedal, cylinders, brake lines and fluid, calipers, rotors or drums, and disc pads or shoes.
- Scheduled maintenance keeps you safe on the road.
- Periodic inspections help you plan repairs and spread out your cost.
- Replacing brake pads or shoes is less expensive than replacing damaged rotors or drums.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2011 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monroe-Brake-and-Muffler-service/Glastonbury-Connecticut-06033/Monroe-Brake-and-Muffler-service-This-guy-tells-me-that-my-rear-brakes-have-problem-with-728621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.