Complaint Review: Monroe Muffler

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Vienna Ohio United States of America
Monroe Muffler
2745 North Elm rd Warren, Ohio United States of America

Monroe Muffler Ripped me off with high repair cost and parts not needed Warren, Ohio

Monroe Muffler/Brake service store #120 ripped me off royal to the tune of $3325.10. On my way to work my pickup trucks clutch pedal failed to work, I had my truck towed to Monroe as it was close to my work. I am an over the road truck driver and had to go to work. They inspected the truck some and said the clutch master cylinder was bad then the clutch. I went to work but had to give them a $1,000.00 deposit first. I went to work and Monroes manager Mr. Fazio started calling me everyday telling me something else was bad and just had to be replaced.

He called me no less than four times while I was a thousand miles from home. When I finally got home and went to get my truck I was shocked to find out I had to pay another $2,325.10 on top of the $1,000.00 deposit I had to leave. I ask him for the parts Monroe replaced and I have them. Come to find out the clutch was not bad as they claimed and some other parts. I have called Monroe many times and they have continued to completly ignore me and finally told me I would not be getting any refund. I will not go away and will pursue this as far as the law will permit including pickiting their store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monroe-Muffler/Warren-Ohio-44483/Monroe-Muffler-Ripped-me-off-with-high-repair-cost-and-parts-not-needed-Warren-Ohio-907005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monroe Muffler