Complaint Review: Monrovia Incorporated

• Reported By:Redlands California
Monrovia Incorporated
Nationwide U.S.A.

Monrovia Incorporated Fraudulent Debit card transaction Nationwide

I had a false debit under the name Monrovia Incorporated in my bank transactions. I googled the name and found the report of this rip off here. I was shocked to find the exact amount mentioned here: 11.89.

So you can add another to any other reports, this one from So. CA and I bank with Washington Mutual. I just wish I knew exactly where they got a hold of my card number. Everytime I shop online the site insists its secure. And the only other place I use that card is Albertsons Grocery store.

Katrina
Redlands, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2008 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monrovia-Incorporated/nationwide/Monrovia-Incorporated-Fraudulent-Debit-card-transaction-Nationwide-322250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monrovia Incorporated