Supreme

• Submitted: Tue, January 17, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: scamreport — Los Angeles California United States of America
Monstah Events

Monstah Events Dale Morrison BOOKING AGENT REPORTED IN 3 CASES OF FRAUD Internet

*Consumer Comment: Oh Wow

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Set Record Straight

*General Comment: Babeboy Events and/or Joseph Moore is not in affiliation with Monstah Events and/or Any Scams!

Dale Morrison of Monstah Events was reported in a major scam against Young Life Entertainment:

Will Young Life Landrum and Young Life Entertainment stated:

"... we would like you to know that because of shady business dealings and breach of contract on behalf of Dale Monstah Morrison of Monstah events and Joseph Moore a.k.a babyboy of Babyboy booking agency we had to cancel our concert with Jeremih and Tyga on August the 19th.."

This is the 5th incident reported against Mr Morrison in the past 12 months.

BEWARE OF THIS AGENT.

Scam Amount $25,000

Scam Warning : Dale Monstah Morrison
by Booking Agent Scam Buster
Scam Warning: Dale 'Monstah' Morrison

Dale Morrison of Monstah Events caught in 2 counts of fraud: 2 promoters verified Mr Morrison as a scammer

Booking agent Dale Morrison of Monstah Events was reported in 2 recent cases of fraud. [continued below]....
..... The promoters in both cases made deposits of nearly $10,000, in one case for Rap Duo the New Boyz. Mr Morrison provided contracts stating that the artists management agreed to do the dates and it was later verified that the artists management had never heard from Mr Morrison and that he had never sent them the deposits. For promoters who make an honest living to encounter such acts of fraud can be a major set back so we highly recommend that you do a background check on any agent before sending them substantial amounts of money. The said promoter went under the name 'Morrison and Clarke Agency' but carries his own title as Monstah Events.

Please be advised: Do NOT send this promoter any money.
Websites belonging to Dale Morrison:
www.facebook.com/dale.morrison1

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monstah-Events/internet/Monstah-Events-Dale-Morrison-BOOKING-AGENT-REPORTED-IN-3-CASES-OF-FRAUD-Internet-823950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monstah Events

Oh Wow

AUTHOR: BookingBossDC - (United States of America)

i am a trusted booking agent and it sucks because one of Marques Houstons people (Christopher Owen) put me on to Dale Morrison a few years back.  Coming from him I thought this Dale guy would be a trusted source.  I have all the connects I need in the industry, but if a colleague comes to me with an artist in a certain area and you have people vouching for you then I'm cool working with you.  I do alot of work in Toronto and he knew that, he let me know that Ludacris was doing something there and could do a party.  I called my guys out there and set it up.  My guy out there sent Dale 15K.  Thats when my instincts kick in and i decide to call Luda's people personally (Jeff Dixon / Greg Rogers) .. they tell me to get the money back.  Needless to say there was no party on tap for Luda.  I then ask for the money back and he tells me "oh the BET Awards are coming to LA and we invested the money in a party with Snoop" .. im like WTF?  I smooth it over with my client in Toronto, but 4 years later we have not got the money back and i lost alot of money making up the 15K that was stolen.  Dales excuse was a partner of his took all the money and moved away somewhere.  -- Mark Reeder is another you need to watch out for.. i found this site last night when my guy in Toronto got a bogus Keyshia Cole contract so i did research.  I put in Dale Morrison search and i find alot of the same kind of info about fake deals.
That one deal with Luda is the only blemish on my record, but that has never happened again nor will it ever.  I dont go through 3rd parties to book ... straight to the artist or manager.  People like Dale and Mark give the honest guys like me a bad rap.

get at me for real shyt tho ( creamofthecropent@gmail.com )

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Set Record Straight

AUTHOR: monstah - (United States of America)

Young Life/Will Landrum wanted 2 artists for his event jeremih and tyga i booked jeremih he sent the money for jeremih in jeremih later sent in an audio drop for the show link below confirming that he would be there. http://soundcloud.com/monstahmuzik/portland-drop

when we had to book tyga will sent the money direct to BBE i got my commision BBE took his commision but because the show was weeks away he tried to use the money to do anothe show i think with the rejectz the idea was he'd do the show make the money back plus some and then make the tyga deposit the show failed and he wasnt able to make the deposit. the show fell apart but i did what i had to do on my side of the fence. for BBE to say he's not part of Monstah Events true but not part of any scam false I have 4 people that would beg to differ most recently a lady who trusted him to get Suga Free booked and she hasn't heard from him in 3 weeks since he recevied the money his last response to her were he's waiting on the manager. but We've been talking ot the manager for the past week.

The Newboyz and Audio Push Deal those guys sent half the deposit couldnt get the money for the flights. so when they couldnt pay for the show they wanted to get the half deposit they made and thats not how deposits work its called deposit for a reason. No one was scamed for 25k or 10k its laughable the jeremih money went to jeremih why he did the drop. the tyga money well that dissappeared. the new boyz deal 10k deposit each? be honest with yourself. Recently i booked the Game and then he got in a fight and my club owner said he doesnt want the game at his club i have 2 choices A. find a new venue or B. im screwed. the game isnt required to give a deposit back its called a deposit. however i did tell them i'd fix the situation and i wasn't able to that being said I've been responsible for 100s of shows and these 2 shows thats reported here wish they couldve been better but these were NOT scams.

#3 General Comment

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I am a "Current" Business Associate of "Babeboy aka Joseph Moore", as well as a "X-Business Associate" of Monstah Events.

It is to my knowledge that "Monstah aka Dale Morrison" has had many encounters with other Business Associate's in the Music/Entertainment Business "not limited-but to mention a few" from, Promoters, Artist, Celebrities, Managers, Booking Agents, etc., and left them as a victim of him money scams.

It is also to my Awareness and i am also a Witness that "Babeboy" aka "Joseph Moore" has never for the past Ten (10) years plus of my Professional Experience working together in the Music/Ent. Business have I ever encountered any type of foul play or scams in "Babeboy" aka "Joseph Moore" behalf.

Myself and My associate "Babeboy" aka "Joseph Moore" have been a Victim as well of "Monstah Events" aka "Dale Morrison".  "Me and J.Moore" have both suffered the loose of great amounts of monies from 5k-20k, in the Event that "Monstah Events" aka "Dale Morrison" has scammed us out of monies from a past business dealings within a Ent. Event and or Booking.

It is "Highly" Recommended to be aware of "Monstah Events" &/or "Dale Morrison"!
Truly yours!