Complaint Review: Monster PC store

• Reported By: ConsumerD — Corona California United States of America
Monster PC store
8021 Edinger ave. Huntington Beach, California United States of America

Monster PC store Sean Gonzales Liar & Thief!! Huntington Beach, California

*Author of original report: WOW!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Daniel Felix

I met sean at his redlands office Monster PC to purchase a MacBook on sat sept 29th 2012 in the afternoon he insisted on taking application and cash from me before he told me he didnt have what i originally drove from Corona to redlands and purchase he said i sold it.

He sold it within an hour of us speaking on the phone? why didnt he call to tell me this? instead he proceeded when application was almost complete he then said i dont have what you need i sold it but i have a buddy bringing one from a huntington beach.he's on hhis way, he then calls me to say his guy has been delayed that ir will be delivered on Sunday morning, morning came and went no call from sean so i called him @12:30pm He gladly took my $300 cash and ran my application but hasnt given me a product.

I need this for work purpose and then said an 8pm ill have it for you 8 pm came and went, i called him again at 8:22pm he said his guy was on his way and it should be 20min BUT he then has to check ot out to make sure everything os ok and can meet me in riverside at around 10pm Sean (owner) new this. I told him no i cannot as i need to wake ip at 4am and drive to barstow ca to my work. And would like a refund. At this point he is refusing to refund my money. I can't believe people like this are conducting business this way! Please help me in recovering my cash from this thief!

Resolution Sought: Refund of $300.00, he did not deliver and refuses to refund cash to me. It's Sunday 8:22pm and still no Mac. He has been promising me Mac since sat saying a buddy is bringing it to shop, then he said Sunday morning it would be delivered and still no Mac. When I called for refund he refused and says since I cancelled he can't give refund. We did not cancel monster PC did not deliver! This monster pc should not be taking people money if he they dont have product to release upon transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monster-PC-store/Huntington-Beach-California-92683/Monster-PC-store-Sean-Gonzales-Liar-Thief-Huntington-Beach-California-949051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monster PC store

WOW!!!

AUTHOR: ConsumerD - (United States of America)

WOW!!! That's all I have to say.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Daniel Felix

AUTHOR: monsterpcstore - (United States of America)

This clients name is Daniel Felix and he is not telling the complete and true story, the story goes like this,

on Friday September 28, 2012 he called and asked if we had a 15" macbook pro apple computer in stock, at which time we had four in stock, and I said if he would like to come in and pick one up he could, he said he could not make it in until Saturday at which time I explained that they could sell between now and then, he said he would have to take that chance.

Well sure enough they sold out and when he came in I explained to him that they were gone, however if he wanted to pay a deposit I would go purchase one for him but couldn't get it until that evening or the next day. I also explained to him that if I was going to do that for him, I have to shell out all the cash for the product he wanted, so his deposit would be non-refundable. He agreed and SIGNED a contract agreeing so.

I located the product in Studio City on Sunday September 30,2012 and said I would pick it up for him that day, he wasn't happy with the time it was taking so I said if you want I will give you your full deposit back even though I didn't contractually have too, just to keep the peace. He said no he would rather have the computer, I said ok its really no problem but he insisted.

I went to Studio City a 5 hour round trip and purchased the computer which was well over $1500.00 and was on my way back when he called and said it was getting too late and he just wanted to cancel. I said well thats not fair to me for two reasons, one I had the expense and time of driving 5 hours to get his requested computer, and two I already shelled out $1500.00 in cash, so if he wanted to cancel he would not get his refund.

I even offered on October 1, 2012 to refund $150.00 to attempt to meet half way in resolving this issue, and he refused said he wanted the entire amount.

That is the whole story.

PS., Just because he has the ability to make negative posts all over the internet does not make him right, it just means that he knows how to turn on a computer and he can type.