respectively

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Jane — San Diego California United States of America
Monster Rentals

Monster Rentals Robyn Thompson (vacanciesbyrobyn@gmail.com) My studio is being advertised by Monster using words and pictures I put on Craig's List last May (2012) Internet

Looking through Craig's List for comparative listings for my studio which recently became vacant (not advertised yet) I was stunned to find words I used last May in a ad (when it was last vacant.)

Going further without paying money I was stunned to see a picture of the front of my building I put in the ad last May.

Obviously I have no connection witih Monster Rentals but this is proof they are advertising rentals that do not exist.  They had a page full of pictures (no addresses) of properties in San Diego.

I complained to Craig's List, but no answer.  I hope someone charges these people-i will fully cooperate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monster-Rentals/internet/Monster-Rentals-Robyn-Thompson-vacanciesbyrobyngmailcom-My-studio-is-being-advertised-999383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monster Rentals