Complaint Review: Monster Scooter Parts

Monster Scooter Parts
26262 Three Notch Road Mechanicsville, Maryland United States of America

Monster Scooter Parts HOW I GOT SCAMMED Mechanicsville , Maryland

June 27, 2011
On May 23, 2011, I paid $70 for a pair of 12 volt scooter batteries that I never received.
Here is how the scam worked.  Monsters website showed that they split my order into two parts.  Part 1 was shown being shipped in a package without a tracking number.  Part 2 was shipped in a package with a tracking number.  When the second package was delivered, it contained all the items in part 2.  But the packing slip indicated that all the items in parts 1 and 2 were supposed to be in this second package.  The first package never arrived.
I complained twice to Monster staff.  Each time they apologized for the mix-up and told me my missing items would be shipped in 3-5 days.  Each time no package arrived.
This was not a mix-up.  Monster Scooter Parts lied to me several times and stole my money.  Dont let this happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monster-Scooter-Parts/Mechanicsville-Maryland-20659/Monster-Scooter-Parts-HOW-I-GOT-SCAMMED-Mechanicsville-Maryland-745791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monster Scooter Parts