Complaint Review: Monster Scooter Parts

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:north andover Massachusetts
Monster Scooter Parts
Monsterscoterparts.com Mechanicsville, Maryland U.S.A.

Monster Scooter Parts Imposible to make returns for legitimate reasons. Mechanicsville Maryland

Monster Scooter Parts is actually a pretty disreputable company. If you have another option , I'd use it.

I ordered two different Chargers for my scooter, neither was right. As you can read in other posts, they never answer the phone. And if you call requesting a return, they never return your call. I finally returned the parts without a RMA number, but with the box clearly label with all pertinent order info information. I also sent an e-mail explaining my situation. The part was refused and returned. Further calls requesting to speak with someone of authority yielded no results. E-mail communication from the company explained that the 30 days was up (it had been about 45-60 days). Pretty dinky I think given my extensive efforts to communicate with them. I think they need a policy to return phone calls in 30 days.

At this point I don't even want a credit. Just like to return the parts with out them being refused. The parts are perfectly new, never used (they didn't fit), and in the original packaging. and I can no see the sense in adding them to our landfill problems, they probably need to be recycled or treated as hazardous waste. At this point, I would be happy if they just accepted delivery of the package. If anyone at Monster is reading this and would like to contact me, Please do.

Throughout this process they acted as if I had done something wrong. All I did was order the parts their web page recommended and tried to call for an RMA when they turned out to be wrong.

In my opinion, this is a mindless company who hides from issues. If you have another choice, take it. As for me, I intend to find every web site like this and post my story until Monster scooter contacts me, or they go out of business. Thank goodness consumer have a voice and a forum like this to be heard!

Jim
north andover, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monster-Scooter-Parts/Mechanicsville-Maryland-20659/Monster-Scooter-Parts-Imposible-to-make-returns-for-legitimate-reasons-Mechanicsville-Mar-397336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monster Scooter Parts