Complaint Review: Monster Scooter Parts

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Wayne — Stockbridge Georgia United States of America
Monster Scooter Parts
5045 Galley Rd. Internet United States of America

Monster Scooter Parts Chad, Jennifer S.ex 103, Meganex 118, Chasen ex116 and Gary ex 119.. Customer NO Service for the Disabled Internet

I order a charger with Chad, for my scooter and it was wrong. I called back and got Jennifer S. she had me pull up on the computer the part to see the right one. And we talked about a differance charger that would work off board. I ordered it  and called back with in 30 min., and Canceled it. I sent the first one back at my cost. They Have IT. Now Monster insist that I pay to send the second one back at my cost. They will not give me the money back for the first one. I have called back and talked to Jennifer S.,Megan, Chasen,and Gary. I will send this one back only if they pay for it and we can get the right on order.. Now no one will talk to me and refused to let me talk to manager.  NO Service for people with Disability ..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monster-Scooter-Parts/internet/Monster-Scooter-Parts-Chad-Jennifer-Sex-103-Meganex-118-Chasen-ex116-and-Gary-ex-119-965885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monster Scooter Parts