Complaint Review: Monster Scooter Parts

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: dwhite — Wentzville Missouri
Monster Scooter Parts
Internet USA

Monster Scooter Parts "RIPOFF" DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO DESCRIBING THIS COMPANY !!! Internet

I ordered a replacement chain for a particular scooter from their website.  The description of the part specifically said it would fit my scooter.  When the part arrived, it was too long.  I then ordered the correct chain, directly from my scooter's manufacturer....which is what I should have done in the first place!  I compared the two and the one Monster sent was a inch too long.  I sent it back and suggested they fix their website.  They said their site was correct and that I was wrong.  They took off 10% for restocking, and kept the other $12 I spent on shipping.  This was completely their error, they said they were not going to adjust their website, they said they were not giving me any more money and then hung up on me.  I would go out and spend $200 on a new scooter before I would ever use this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monster-Scooter-Parts/internet/Monster-Scooter-Parts-RIPOFF-DOESNT-EVEN-COME-CLOSE-TO-DESCRIBING-THIS-COMPANY-Int-1069497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monster Scooter Parts