- Report: #1067092
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: MonsterRentals.com
MonsterRentals.comSanta Monica, California USA
MonsterRentals.com Paid Membership for Fake Service Santa Monica California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I signed up for a membership with MonsterRentals.com to search apartment listings in the Los Angeles area.
I've called about a dozen listings on the website. Each call has resulted in one of the following three results:
1. The phone number listed has been disconnected or goes to a recording service that says the number is now "unattended."
2. The phone number is completely wrong and I've ended up calling someone who isn't involved in listing an apartment in any way.
3. The listing I was out of date and the realtors were shocked I was still calling about it and asked me where I was still seeing the listing online.
I feel completely scammed by this service. There is no accountability and no proven method of contact information for reaching them. Avoid this website at all costs.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MonsterRentalscom/Santa-Monica-California/MonsterRentalscom-Paid-Membership-for-Fake-Service-Santa-Monica-California-1067092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.