• Report: #207848

• Submitted: Fri, August 25, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 25, 2006

• Reported By:chickamauga Georgia
Monster.com
5 Clock Tower Place Suite 500 Maynard, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Monster.com Fraudulant Charges to Credit Card after Canceling Account Ripoff Maynard Massachusetts

After canceling my account with Monster.com they continued to charge my card 9.95 for almost 1 year.

When I called them nobody at Monster could help me because they didn't have me in their system. Since I was not in their system they said my card could not be charged.

In October 2005 I canceled my account and it is now almost September and I am still being charged 9.95 by monster.com because that it what it says on my credit card statement.

Cynthia
chickamauga, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2006 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monstercom/Maynard-Massachusetts-01754/Monstercom-Fraudulant-Charges-to-Credit-Card-after-Canceling-Account-Ripoff-Maynard-Massa-207848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monster.com