Complaint Review: Monsterrentals.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Norma — Culver City California United States of America
Monsterrentals.com

Monsterrentals.com www.monsterrentals.com craigslist, fake ad, stolen listing, westside rentals, fake email, no phone number, fraudulent, Internet

Initially I replied to several vague craigslist ads that didn't have any phone numbers or locations. I just assumed they wanted to keep information private, and would respond via e-mail. I got a response from an Ashley Hohn ahohn12@gmail.com with this response:

Hello,

Thank you for your rental inquiry. If you wish to set up an appointment to view our property, please visit
www.Monsterrentals.com

We also have numerous other studio, apartment and house rentals you can choose from. No matter what your budget is and no matter what your credit score, hopefully we will be able to help  ou.

www.Monsterrentals.com

I signed up to view properties, and all of them were expired listings (by months) that had never heard of monsterrentals.com nor had a paid listing with them. They have been stealing ads from westsiderentals.com and craigslist, and charging people for old information. Clever, but shady.

I've been trying to get my money back, and can only e-mail them. It showed up on my credit card statement, and the phone number i call says this # does not accept incoming calls...WTH?

I'm hoping to take this further until they're caught, and I get my money back. It's only $19.95, but I was defrauded out of it with false pretenses.

BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monsterrentalscom/internet/Monsterrentalscom-wwwmonsterrentalscom-craigslist-fake-ad-stolen-listing-westside-re-933785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monsterrentals.com