• Report: #961959

• Reported By: Steven — Peoria Illinois United States of America
Monstertoner
norwalk, California United States of America

Monstertoner Scam norwalk, California

I ordered toner cartridge from monstertoner. They charged my credit card, but never sent the toner.

After 3 weeks I called the phone number on my bank statement as they had no number on the website.

I spoke to a guy who looked up my order and said "oh we dont have those in stock and I'm not sure when they will be in." My response was "why wouldn't you have called or emailed to inform me?"

I requested a refund and he said he would put it in right away. Needless to say after a month I have not received the refund yet and no one ever answers that phone number and you cant leave any messages. They have even changed the name of the business when you call you get a answering machine stating this is better office or something like that. Once again you cannot leave a message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monstertoner/norwalk-California-/Monstertoner-Scam-norwalk-California-961959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monstertoner