Complaint Review: Monstertoner.com

• Updated: Fri, September 30, 2011

• Reported By: chuck — baker city Oregon United States of America
Monstertoner.com
Internet, California United States of America

Monstertoner.com phony web page with no way to contact company Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Ripped off by MonsterToner

This company has a believable web page but when you order, they take your money and do not deliver any products. If you look closely at their web page, there is no way to contact them with any concerns.

I ordered a printer cartridge and charged $91 to my credit card which was assessed that day. After a month of waiting, I got suspicious and tried to track my order. Their web page leads to dead ends. A total rip-off. do not do business with this company!

Chuck
Baker City, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2011 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monstertonercom/Internet-California-/Monstertonercom-phony-web-page-with-no-way-to-contact-company-Internet-California-779119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monstertoner.com

Ripped off by MonsterToner

AUTHOR: msunsatisfied - (United States of America)

I had the same thing happen to me in May. I placed an order for 1 toner cartridge for my office printer and paid by credit card the same day.

A month passed by and I tried to track my order only to find out the confirmation/order number was nowhere to be found according to MonsterToner. I tried to contact them through email since no phone number is provided on their website and there was never a response.

I will never use MonsterToner again.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC