Complaint Review: Montano Enterprises - Free Music Downloads - Unlimited Shock Net

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Portage Michigan
Montano Enterprises - Free Music Downloads - Unlimited Shock Net
www.unlimitedshock.net Internet U.S.A.

Montano Enterprises - Free Music Downloads - Unlimited Shock Net Charged $23.99 to my credit card twice - I wasn't even the one who ordered this!! Internet

I received my credit card statement and out of the blue there was a $23.99 charge on my account. I hadn't used this account in ages, so I know that this was a fraudulent charge.

I called the credit card company and they (we) are disputing the charges. I then called UnlimitedShock.net AGAIN to tell them that it was not me who made these charges and that the charges are being disputed and will not be paid!!

Still awaiting decision....

Pry94
Portage, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Montano-Enterprises-Free-Music-Downloads-Unlimited-Shock-Net/internet/Montano-Enterprises-Free-Music-Downloads-Unlimited-Shock-Net-Charged-2399-to-my-cr-471533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Montano Enterprises - Free Music Downloads - Unlimited Shock Net