Complaint Review: Monte Staffing

• Reported By: Webwench — Louisburg North Carolina
Monte Staffing
Internet USA

Monte Staffing Henry Montgomery "Your obviously wasting my time." Internet

This is my email response to Henry Montgomery <henry@montestaffing.com>; after a very short phone call.

Henry,

I see from our very short phone conversation that you are indeed the scam as reported. You cut short the conversation when I asked for specific information about the companies you recruit for, your answer was hundreds, when I asked for names of companies your response was "Your obviously wasting my time." and disconnected the call. If a business refuses to be transparent in their activities when hiring then they are a scam. This email is being sent to the Attorney General of the entire east coast (Yes, I have their emails) and Federal Attorney General (Have that one too). Good Luck in all the investigations from state and federal governments that are headed your way so very soon!

Much Love!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monte-Staffing-/internet/Monte-Staffing-Henry-Montgomery-Your-obviously-wasting-my-time-Internet-1146351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monte Staffing