Complaint Review: Montel Health Master

• Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: Marilyn — Fort Bragg California United States of America
Montel Health Master
P.O. Box 5018 Wallingford, Ct., Connecticut United States of America

Montel Health Master Healthmaster Rusted on pitcher bottom, then quit alltogether. Had to pay $54. To have another one sent. I have waited three months and was just told it would be another month. Wallingford , Connecticut

I bought my Healthmaster after hearing Montel Willias say how dependable it was.

I was quite surprised when the bottom of the pitcher started rusting in a matter of weeks. I call and was told I would have to pay over $25. to have a replacement sent.
I told them to forget it.

Then a few weeks later the mother stopped all together. When I called again, I was told it would cost me $54. to have the base as well as the pitcher sent.
That was in Nov. They said nothing about them being on back order, that is until I called them a few weeks later.

They said they would be here in Dec.  I called back and was told they would be shipped out Jan. 5th.

I got a card yesterday saying they would be on back order until Feb. 10th, and I had 30 days let them know if I still wanted the replacements sent out. If they didn't hear from me by then they would cancel the order.

This is for the base #A1607HMPITW- With warranty for the base
as well as #A1607HMPITW -with warranty.

I bought the extra warranty when I got it, just in case.

I wish I had known about your web site before I got it. Would have saved me a lot of gray hair, not to mention money.
Thank you and keep up the good work.
Marilyn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Montel-Health-Master/Wallingford-Ct-Connecticut-06492/Montel-Health-Master-Healthmaster-Rusted-on-pitcher-bottom-then-quit-alltogether-Had-to-553328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Montel Health Master