Complaint Review: Montel Williams Money Mutual

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: S.Fletcher **** — Windermere Florida United States of America
Montel Williams Money Mutual

Montel Williams Money Mutual Jackie Crowley @onlineadvance.com misleading, untruthful, unethical, underhanded, deceitful, unprofessional, Internet

In October 2012, I applied via the internet for a loan from what I thought was Money Mutual (at least that's the company name used when advertised by Montel Williams).  I received a $400.00 loan from a company called Online Advance via a person named Jackie Crowley (She never indicated what her title was in telephone conversations and/or in email/online).

In discussing the loan, Ms. Crowley stated that a $100.00 payment would come out of my account every payday along with a $20.00 fee until the loan was paid.  I was made to think that after four payments of $120.00 or four paydays plus a one-time processing fee of $120.00 that the loan would be paid off.  I was informed that I would receive a courtesy call  2-3 days before each payday until the loan was paid - that did not happen!

As of today, Jackie Crowley and Money Mutual and Online Advance and Montel Williams and anybody else connected to them have TAKEN four (4) payments of $120.00  beginning in November which totals $480.00  AND another $160.00 today to pay for the loan.  I called them today and questioned Ms. Crowley about today's debits to my account.  She was very unprofessional and told me that my contract stated what she told me.  I told her that she lied and that it was unethical to tell me that I was paying the loan back when all I was paying according to them were fees.

She and an un-named co-worker/supervisor told me today that in order to pay off the loan and "never hear from them again" they have scheduled ANOTHER payment of $360.00 to come out of my account on Monday, 01/14/2013 totalling $800.00. These people are unethical, untruthful predators and should be STOPPED and Montel Williams should stop advertising for them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Montel-Williams-Money-Mutual/internet/Montel-Williams-Money-Mutual-Jackie-Crowley-onlineadvancecom-misleading-untruthful-une-995124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Montel Williams Money Mutual