Complaint Review: Montel Williams Myhealthmaster.com

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Michael K. — Lancaster California
Montel Williams Myhealthmaster.com
P.O. Box 3007 Willingsford, Connecticut USA

Montel Williams Myhealthmaster.com My Health Master Blender, Myhealthmaster,Montel Williams. Poor quality product, Defective pitcher bearing, Company said to send it back - I did, ! year and 4 months later I call and am told its out of warranty and there is nothing they are going to do about it. $236.00 plus $29.88 in return shipping. Ive Been Ripped Off... Willingsford Connecticut

I am suprised that Montell Williams is involved with such a company. I called them and told them my issue and they told me to ship it back to them and they would send me an upgraded model. A year and four months later I make my second call to them after they never called me back the first time, and they tell me it is no longer under warranty and they will do nothing about it.

The pitcher on this blender failed 3 weeks after it came out of the box. $236.00 dollars and $29.88 in return shipping and I have no Blender. Rip-Off, plain and simple. Aggrtavating to no end, a waste of my time and my money... Be Aware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Montel-Williams-Myhealthmastercom/Willingsford-Connecticut-06492/Montel-Williams-Myhealthmastercom-My-Health-Master-Blender-MyhealthmasterMontel-Willia-1168477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Montel Williams Myhealthmaster.com