• Report: #542072

Complaint Review: Montgomery Ward

• Submitted: Fri, December 18, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By: John — Pawtucket Rhode Island U.S.A.
Montgomery Ward
3650 Milwaukee Street, Madison WI 53714 Internet United States of America

Montgomery Ward wards.com Wontgomery Ward Lies About Credit And Wrecked My Christmas. Madison, Internet

Ok I called this place they sent me a book and stuff gave me a credit line of $500.00
so for Xmas I ordered my wife 3 things it was over $200.00 and was spose to be here by Xmas for her. so I called to check my order they told me they put a hold on it I asked why it was spose to be delivered before Xmas. I was told I had the credit on the phone. so i talked to them and was told that i had the credit right now. then i was asked for a credit card number. I then canceled the order if i didn't pay in full they were not sending it. this is what they stated to me. the order was spose to be shipped to me and they put it on hold. So I have a wife with no presents .I had already gotten her a new Digital Camera for Xmas. not from the Montgomery Ward. The stuff i had ordered for Her took hours to lok for because everything was out of stock and could not be shipped till after Xmas i was tild when i first called and placed an order they had one thing i wanted for her at that time. i looked and looked and called back they had one item again out of like 5 that could be sent so i had to look at there web page online while on the phone. it took hours to order and the order was placed i was told it was being sent. the to call to check and find i have to pay in full or it's not coming unless. I give them a credit card number. thanks for wasting my time taking my order then asking me for my credit card number... i think it was the best choice to call to check on the order. As I was never called and informed my order was not coming and trying to login to there web page never worked. they had sent a book and the page address was on it. so if you get mail from them do yourself a favor throw it out.... A web page with account i could not login to was about all they had online with a phone number to call to place orders. maybe they should remove the login box if it don't work. but to let me place an order tell me i have credit and ask for me to send the payment in full or there not sending the product is a out right scam.. You have credit dose not mean you need to give them a credit card number dose it ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Montgomery-Ward/internet/Montgomery-Ward-wardscom-Wontgomery-Ward-Lies-About-Credit-And-Wrecked-My-Christmas-Madi-542072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Montgomery Ward