Complaint Review: Monti Moving and Storage Company

• Reported By: S.Rivera — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Monti Moving and Storage Company
10208 General Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

Monti Moving and Storage Company Be aware do not trust Orlando, Florida

I had contracted the service by the Monti Moving and Storage company to have my car and furniture delivered to me in Fort Worth, Texas on May, 2012. The car arrived in late June, while the furniture arrived at the beginning of August.

When I received my car, it was delivered with a bump on the roof, the left metal strip completely removed, and the right metal strip was damaged/half way unattached to the door.

I also received my furniture, but one of the legs on one of the dressers was damaged.

The issue I am having is that they delivered my belongings damaged and apparently they don't want to pay for it.  Not only that, but the drivers asked for money upfront or food in exchange for helping me carry the furniture to my apartment.  They claimed they weren't authorized to do so.  I bought them lunch, just so I could have my things placed in my apartment even though I paid the company for them to do such.

After many calls asking about my two claims, the customer service representative, who she herself does not know how to resolve my issue, always gives an unlikely story saying her supervisor(s), manager(s) and anyone for that matter is  available to talk due to meetings. She claimed I would get a call, an e-mail and to this day I have yet to receive either. All I received during this problem was a final settlement of $50 when the repair costs for both car and furniture are much more severe.

I paid in total $4,333.00 which included an insurance for the furniture and an extra insurance for any damages done to the car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monti-Moving-and-Storage-Company/Orlando-Florida-32824/Monti-Moving-and-Storage-Company-Be-aware-do-not-trust-Orlando-Florida-1002717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monti Moving and Storage Company