Complaint Review: Montrose westside Cleveland

• Updated: Tue, May 27, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Ohio
Montrose westside Cleveland
Brookpark rd Cleveland , Ohio USA

Montrose westside Cleveland Montrose Mazda Sold me a used vechicle with illegal tint percentage is lower than legal guidelines I got pulled over and a ticket Cleveland Ohio

I traded a vechicle in over 2 months ago. still have not sent my memorandum title in and slowly paying off my trade in and I cannot get plates yet because if that also sold me a used vechicle with illegal tint. percentage is lower than legal guidelines for the state if ohio .I recrntky got pulled over and got written a ticket for it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2014 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Montrose-westside-Cleveland-/Cleveland-Ohio/Montrose-westside-Cleveland-Montrose-Mazda-Sold-me-a-used-vechicle-with-illegal-tint-perc-1149903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Montrose westside Cleveland