Complaint Review: Monty's Auto Delivery

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Bill W — Calgary Alberta Canada
Monty's Auto Delivery
817 three eagle Ln. Big Fork, Montana United States of America

Monty's Auto Delivery Monty Worst Trucker I've ever met and a real rip off artist Big Fork, Montana

I purchased an Aston Martin from Florida and prepaid shipping. Monty picked up the car at the sellers and loaded it. The shipping agreement was from Florida to Sweetgrass Montana and the car was loaded in good condition.

I contacted Monty via cell phone to arrange to meet him and take delivery of the car. He complained that he had to boost the car to load it and I would have to pay $100.00 extra. I had no choice so I said O.K. I'll give it to you in Sweetgrass to which he replied " This car does not go any further than Great Falls unless I get my $100.00"

This meant that I had to drive an extra 2 hours to give him his $100.00 and instead of delivering the car to Sweetgrass as per contract he dumped the car in Great Falls saving himself a 4 hour round trip.

The hydraulics on his hauler were not working properly and he had ramped a $200,000 car up 5/6 " steps and the car only had a 4" clearance causing all 4 wheels (18" Magnesium wheels ) to be damaged and cracked. The exhaust was damaged and the front cowl looked like it had been dragged through gravel bed. He did well over $10,000 worth of damage, had no remorse and held me to ransom to get my car. I buy a lot of cars from the U.S. and when I arrange shipping the first thing I tell the seller is "DO NOT USE MONTY'S AUTO HAULING".

I normally would have gone after him legally but in this case I had no commercial connection because I was not the customer. I'm sure I'll have the opportunity of repaying his lack of kindness and and total lack of proffesionalism one day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Montys-Auto-Delivery/Big-Fork-Montana-59911/Montys-Auto-Delivery-Monty-Worst-Trucker-Ive-ever-met-and-a-real-rip-off-artist-Big-Fork-1023160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monty's Auto Delivery