Complaint Review: Monument INN/Country INN

• Submitted: Mon, September 20, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 20, 2004

• Reported By:colorado springs co. 80919 Colorado
Monument INN/Country INN
1600 North Grand Junction, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 970-245-5770
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Monument INN - Country INN RIPOFF COCKAROCHES IN THE BED WILL NOT CREDIT MY CARD BACK Grand Junction Colorado

AT 2 o'clock in the morning I returned to my motel room. I pulled down the bedspread and what do you know COCKROACHES!! were in the bed.

I told the front desk and all they could do is call me a liar and refused to give me a refund. I asked them to find me another room which I had to pay for and they are still going to charge me for the roach room which I did not sleep in. I am assuming the owner named Stanley is calling me a liar and is not going to credit my card back. DO NOT STAY AT THE MONUMENT INN AND COUNTRY INN!!!!!
ROACHES!!! BiG Roaches!!!!

Jackie
Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2004 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monument-INNCountry-INN/Grand-Junction-Colorado/Monument-INN-Country-INN-RIPOFF-COCKAROCHES-IN-THE-BED-WILL-NOT-CREDIT-MY-CARD-BACK-Gran-109294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monument INN/Country INN