Complaint Review: Moody Plumbing inc

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: watchpedler — miami Florida United States of America
Moody Plumbing inc
4100 NW 120th Ave, Coral Springs, FL 33065 coral springs, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: (954) 972-1079
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Moody Plumbing inc Moody plumbing of Coral springs Florida RIPPED ME OFF coral springs, Florida

I had a drainage clog and contacted Moody plumbing, they quoted $230 for the job, they came out and used their snake and claimed problem solved in matter of 45 minutes (Stiff hourly rate, My lawyer charges less than that and he paid for collage). after collecting the funds they put on invoice they recommend a camera inspection!! That was the red flag as the next morning I go to shower and after 15 minutes the water started to back out in my shower. I called Moody, first thing they said "we do

not guarantee the work" !!!! After pleading with them they agreed to send someone out to fix the problem. upon arrival of the plumber, he claims "well this is a different problem" because their snake has moved the blockage to a different location and I have to pay another $125.00. I hired Moody plumbing to open my drain blockage and I still have the same problem as I did yesterday. it is Friday night and I have to go on with no shower or toilets till Monday!!! I feel ripped off . watch out you will not fall in the same trap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moody-Plumbing-inc/coral-springs-Florida-33065/Moody-Plumbing-inc-Moody-plumbing-of-Coral-springs-Florida-RIPPED-ME-OFF-coral-springs-F-1003588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moody Plumbing inc