Complaint Review: Moolala

• Reported By: kenv — Mercer Island Washington
Moolala
Austin, Texas USA

Moolala Purchased Beats headphones...sent used headphones Austin Texas

*General Comment: All Beats by Dre Headphones "Refurbished"

I purchased a pair of Beats headphones through Moolala.  They are a flash sales website.  The head phones arrived in a usps mail package.  No manufacturers packaging, no instructions, no warranty card, fingerprints all over them, the batteries were loose in the case.  They were clearly used headphones.  I emailed them at least 3 times.  No repsonse except an automated respones.  I called the phopne of the co-founder Matt Dale...no response. Wanted to present them to my son for Christmas now I am out of luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moolala/Austin-Texas/Moolala-Purchased-Beats-headphonessent-used-headphones-Austin-Texas-1108703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moolala

#1 General Comment

All Beats by Dre Headphones "Refurbished"

AUTHOR: Jay - ()

Sorry you weren't happy with you Dr Dre Headphones by Moolala. I'm in no way affiliated with them, nor have I ever bought anything from their website.

My point in this post is not to protect Moolala because I have no interest in the company, but I do like truth on either parties side.

What I've noticed is that all of their Dre haeadphones are refurbished and if you ever bought refurbished items they DON'T:

1. usually come in original package (batteries etc loose)
  2. sometimes have instructions
  3. sometimes don't have anything but the item - including Warranty Card
  4. come seal so fingerprints will appear because they we're once purchased and returned

That's the main reason you got them for HALF PRICE.. (makes sense?)

Just thought I'd share that with the public.

READ PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE PURCHASING is the name of the game.

Happy New Years All