Complaint Review: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Nizuc)

• Submitted: Wed, July 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Rabiah — new brunswick New Jersey
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Nizuc)
Carretera Cancun, Chetumal KM 340 Internet Mexico

Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Nizuc) BEWARE HORRIBLE SERVICE EXPENSIVE PRICE Cancun Quintana Roo MEXICO

This was the I  worst trip Ive ever taken and I travel often. Ill start with house keeping and room service. Every day the house keeper would so call straighten up but never change sheets, towels or replace soap. I had the same wet wash cloth the entire stay, same soap and bug in corner that I had to killed day of arrival. Room service brings food barely hot and chopped up hot dogs for turkey sausage after I asked 3 times do you have it. No one speaks or understands correct english so they basicly bring or do what they think you want.

The disabled ramps lead to the other side of the resort.If I use a walker and just need to go downatair why would you think its conveinent for me to walk a mile in the other direction just to come back to the original location. Then you call for gulf cart escort to get to the other side of resort and they drive like NASCAR RACE DRIVERS so hold on to your seat. At the public pool the waiter had the nerve to tell me theres nomore towels they should have more tomorrow.

Most times I was completely ignored. The food and dessert at wedding I attended was uterly disgusting. Dinner was a piece of steak and chicken pattie the size of my palm. And wedding cake taste like cardboard. Everything I mean everything is written in spanish. How rude when you take money from all but for you to speak another language in any way shape or form is taboo. Then try to put in complaint with anybody and ask for their name just to follow up and they all say maam but I didnt do anything.

Bottom line dont waste your money on this very expensive resort the service is horrible and they have the nerve to advertise as all inclusive. All but customer service. Find a more reputable location and definitely I mean definitely do not plan your wedding hear.Be very leary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moon-Palace-Golf-Spa-Resort-Nizuc/internet/Moon-Palace-Golf-Spa-Resort-Nizuc-BEWARE-HORRIBLE-SERVICE-EXPENSIVE-PRICE-Cancun-Quin-1067786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Nizuc)