Complaint Review: Moon Park Customer Service

• Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:Geraldine Alabama
Moon Park Customer Service
Nationwide U.S.A.

Moon Park Customer Service Money zapped from my checking account - unauthorized!!! Nationwide

An electronic check dated 12/5/08 for $39.99 was on my bank statement. It had an address on it that I hadn't used for more than 5 years. I called the number on the check because I hadn't authorized the transaction. The man I spoke with said they were a check processing company and I had ordered an online adult website subscription. I have never and would never order anything of this nature. He told me to call my bank because they didn't know what company I had ordered this from. I called my bank and they suggest I close my account. By the way I am a Mary Kay consultant - seems to have something in common with the others but the Mary Kay company would not do this!

Geraldine, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moon-Park-Customer-Service/nationwide/Moon-Park-Customer-Service-Money-zapped-from-my-checking-account-unauthorized-Nation-414138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moon Park Customer Service