crucial

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: omoge — Texas
Moon Store
Internet China

Moon Store Fake item sold, returned item but supplier refused to refund money Internet

I ordered a phone case from http://www.aliexpress.com/store/408211 on Aliexpress, When the phone case arrived, it was too big and of inferior quality, I contacted the seller and this is what he wrote

Hi my friend,
This is a misunderstanding, can you be calm and listen to my explanation.
Your phone is HTC Sensation 4G,
Our product is case for HTC Sensation XL.
There are not the same.
We are not a liar.
Since you bought the wrong can not be used, we can be responsible and give you back part of the money, but this is not entirely our mistakes, so we can only give you 50%.
Thanks for your kind reply and understanding.

I sent back the phone case to the address he provided which he gave me after several attempts of my asking. I spent my money to send the item back but till this day, I have not received a dime.

Aliexpress says it offers buyer protection but they did not even respond to my dispute.

Buyer beware, do not buy from this supplier and even Ali express. If you are going to risk it, please use an American express card as they can support you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moon-Store/internet/Moon-Store-Fake-item-sold-returned-item-but-supplier-refused-to-refund-money-Internet-1052509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moon Store