Complaint Review: Moon Valley Nurseries

• Reported By: kiatt — Tempe Arizona United States of America
Moon Valley Nurseries
2653 E.McKellips Rd. mesa, Arizona United States of America

Moon Valley Nurseries lied to, over priced mesa, Arizona

I was told that if the plants that I bought died they would replace them and they did not. I was told when I brought the plants in that they would let me get new plants at half off though because the other ones died. So I went and picked at three plants and the sales guy who told me they would be half off only took a dollar off each. I will never go back to any of there stores, I guess a lot of people feel the same way because most of their stores are closing now. They are over priced, rude, and they lie to you. I will just stick with (((competitor's name redacted))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2010 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moon-Valley-Nurseries/mesa-Arizona-85213/Moon-Valley-Nurseries-lied-to-over-priced-mesa-Arizona-662697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moon Valley Nurseries