Complaint Review: Moore County Child Support Enforcement

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: RS — North Carolina United States of America
Moore County Child Support Enforcement
202 S. Ray Street Carthage, North Carolina United States of America

Moore County Child Support Enforcement No Interest in justice Carthage, North Carolina

I was effected in the early 2000's by this agency. I moved here in the late 90's and needed to re-evaluate the child support order from the other county. I will say that once support was ordered, way back in 92, that it was paid and on time. I contacted this agency because the county I came from said I could go through them to complete the paperwork and save myself a trip there. Well, it was a nightmare from day one. I went into the office and was greeted by a woman that didn't know her head from a hole in the ground. After the initial visit I thought all was well. I sent everything in, including the previous support order. After several months of hearing nothing from either county I decided to check the status. I found out then that they had no record of me ever coming in and no record of my payment to them. I found my receipt and FINALLY got some help. Oh and I only collected $42.00 a week after all their help, lucky me, huh. It didn't even cover after school care for my daughter.

I now have a son-in-law that is going through something similar to the guy before me, the ex will not work and collects 100% support from my son-in-law. It actually doesn't help that her parents pay all her bills and even for the boys as well. She uses the child support for God only knows what. She collects all the help she can from the welfare system and no one seems to care. What happened to helping ourselves and then others helping us, if we needed it? Does the system not see this ridiculous stuff?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moore-County-Child-Support-Enforcement/Carthage-North-Carolina-28327/Moore-County-Child-Support-Enforcement-No-Interest-in-justice-Carthage-North-Carolina-997853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moore County Child Support Enforcement

loose